Favs!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Unitas - Labor Day

I decided to drive to the Unitas and take some pics on Labor Day. I must be crazy because I got up at 3:30am to leave so I could be there for the sunrise. Unfortunately the sunrise wasn't as good as I had hoped. Anyway, here's the pics!

Spencer Creek?

Spencer Falls. I estimated the falls to be 100' tall (or higher). If you look close in this picture you can see a Golden Retriever on the ledge to the right of the falls just over half way up.

Spencer Falls

Top Section of Spencer Falls

Provo River Falls. When I was in the Unitas over the 24th of July you couldn't find a parking spot at the falls. This time I had them all to myself the entire time I was there!

Prove River Falls

Prove River Falls

Prove River Falls
Prove River Falls

Prove River Falls

Prove River Falls. This is the "Main Falls"

I stopped to take a picture of the steam rising off of this lake and after snapping a few pictures I saw the Moose out there eating! The moose was much more interesting than the steam.

Sunrise

Hayden Peak at sunrise

Sunrise at Mirror Lake

Sunrise at Pass Lake

1 comment:

Randi said...

Wade! I didn't know you had a blog! I am adding it to our blog list. By the way, you take some beautiful pictures.